Most of the retweeted content out there contains photos, videos, quotes, and links. Yes, everyone loves to get their tweets, but tweets with an image can double the engagement that you receive from your followers. What better way is there to tell all of your friends what you’re doing by actually showing them with a picture or two.
Images, sounds, and emotions are still some of the best kept secrets to making successful video content. There are many reasons why this is, so don’t second guess yourself when you find yourself creating a message from the heart. What better way to touch someone than by creating something tender, funny, or uplifting. And it’s also a great way to build brand awareness with personalized video‒ along with an inspirational message can grow a huge response and eventually making an impact across all social media networks.
Using video in your branded social media strategy is a great way to interact and personalize your messages. Anyone can receive a tweet, but knowing that someone went out of their way to create something so personal just for you will impact them deeply.
Don’t worry if you don’t know all the ins and outs to promote your video content with Twitter. Here are some key ways to start:
- Add a hashtag to organize your tweets or link to a specific subject such as # pizza…it makes your searches more discoverable
- Keep your camera ready to share photos instantly
- Create a great photo gallery to keep your followers engaged
- Know your audience, so make every word count when you tweet
- Share a tweet accompanied with a link that holds more information
- Share and retweet other peoples tweets
Twitter is a great way to promote yourself along with your video content and photos by getting them noticed in front of a wider audience. Whether your tweeting for yourself or using it to build a branded business, Twitter is just another exceptional tool to have in your arsenal. It’s a sure way to being more effective at growing your audience.