Many of you would like to make money with your videos on your YouTube channel, and you’re trying to optimize your videos to get more views to get that extra ad revenue. Well, just wait a minute! Honestly, the most powerful way to make a decent amount of money on YouTube is through sponsorship. That’s right… sponsorship.
Some of may be thinking that there is no way anyone would actually sponsor my channel because I am not big enough. And I am here to tell you that you can! There is a service out there called FameBit. Now, these guys actually specialize in helping smaller YouTube channels find sponsors. And all you have to start out with is 1,000 subscribers. If you are interested in this and you want to find out how to set up FameBit, here is what you do:
To Set Up Your FameBit Account
Log into FameBit.com. You will see that there are two ways to join… as a YouTuber or a Brand. In this training tutorial, I will show you how to join as a YouTuber.
- In the middle of the page, click on I’m a YouTuber button or you can click in the upper right-hand corner on the word
- Next, you will be asked which YouTube channel or Google account you want to connect. FameBit will want to have access to your information. This is only to keep you updated through emails and offers, etc. They will see your YouTube account along with your Google+ profile information. This also includes reports from YouTube analytics. This is important information for FameBit to have so they can know exactly which prospective brands are looking for specific channels such as yours. This will also allow them to see how many subscribers you have, all the demographics on your channel like who’s watching, the average view per video, and other information that is helpful for FameBit to understand what your channel or brand is about. By doing this, it allows FameBit to properly put you in front of the right sponsors. Click Accept to complete this.
- Now, the next screen you will see is to verify that this is the correct YouTube channel. You will see the other information about your subscribers, videos, and views. Click on Yep, That’s Me after verifying that it’s what you want.
- This new screen allows you to fill in your email and password information. This will bring you to the thank you page. You will need to validate your account through an email. Go ahead and pull up your email to see your confirmation. Now click on the Confirm button, and you will be ready to sign in.
- Sign into FameBit to see your new account. There are all kinds of neat tools that they have. You can edit your profile or invite your friends to join FameBit. There is also a Public Profile button to setup your public page. I encourage you to do this so potential sponsors can seek you out.
- If you get stuck on the page or find that you can’t navigate it correctly, FameBit is really good to offer their help to you. Go to FameBit.com to check out their Help page, or you can send them an email to have help with any questions you may have.
- Open up your page and you will be able to see all of the sponsors that they have available, and see what will work for you. Now, this is the time to get your proposal ready to send. If you are not sure about all the specifics about coming up with a proposal, I will have a live training on that as well.
- Look at the Collaborations This is such a great feature for everyone because of all the interest it can deliver for both parties. So many of you wouldn’t even know where to begin for collaborations on your YouTube channel, or how to get access to other YouTuber’s to set up a collaboration with them. That is why FameBit is so great. Now that you have joined the FameBit team, they make sponsorship and collaborations possible. You can make up a proposal and send it to those you would like to collaborate with. Remember, all it takes is 1,000 subscribers. Again, this is such a great feature because it creates a way for YouTuber’s to come together and grow their channels.
If you have 1,000 subscribers or more, then sign up with FameBit. It’s free, and well worth your time to get that extra help that you need to find sponsors and find others to collaborate with. There are so many sponsors out there that are looking for a very specific, hyper focused niche. So, sign up today and get started on growing your YouTube channel.
Watch the Video Below:
Enjoy this video?
Please subscribe to Derral Eves' YouTube channel
Derral explains a great way for small YouTube channels to get sponsors! It’s a powerful way to make more money on Youtube He walk you through setting up your Famebit account to get those sponsors.
Famebit – The best platform to discover paid sponsorship opportunities for your YouTube channel
FameBit Sign Up ➜ https://goo.gl/WV9pgk
Get More Great Tips – Subscribe ➜ http://goo.gl/dWNo9H
My Favorite YouTube Tool TubeBuddy
Download TubeBuddy Free Today! ➜ http://goo.gl/PrGfLe
Share this Video:
YouTube Channel Evaluations
Be the Next Lucky Subscriber to get an In-depth Channel Evaluation:
1. Must be subscribed to My YouTube Channel
2. Must be uploading good quality content frequently to your YouTube Channel and really trying hard to make it
3. Must be engaged in my channel by liking, commenting, posting, sharing and encouraging others to subscribe to my channel.
Advanced YouTube Training
YouTube Channel Evaluations
Other Great Resources
YouTube UnderGround Google Community
Ask me A Question
How To Setup Famebit Account For Your Youtube Channel