This is my second #AskDerral Live Event and I am very excited to get started! You all know that you can leave your questions in Twitter, Instagram, Google+, or any network that you’re on and be sure to subscribe and leave me your questions and comments. If you have a question that you want to ask, then use the hashtag at #AskDerral and let me know.
Be sure to check out the video link below to see if I discussed some information that you are looking for and want to use for your own YouTube channel. This is what we talked about today:
- I checked my views and minutes watched, but only 20% of the views are coming from my 126,000 subscribers. What is going on? Are my subscribers not interested or not being notified in my daily videos?
- How do you stop Autoplay permanently?
- How do I get Autoplay to play one of my channel’s videos rather than a video from one of my competitors?
- How do you create a good custom channel logo?
- What is the best way to get educated about ads?
- What is the best way to stay motivated?
- Should I do a Bigfoot Hunt or Bigfoot Comedy?
- What’s your take on Periscope? Will it stay or go?
- What made you start doing tips and how-to’s on YouTube…and what is your favorite thing to do?
- How do you get verified?
- Do you like Pewdiepie?
- Tell us more about AdSense and their changes?
- How do you upload videos?
- How do you actually get a higher CPM?
- What’s your best advice for growing your YouTube channel?
- Is YouTube worth spending a lot of time and money on?
- I had had a small audience, but stopped uploading videos. Now I want to start again. What should I do to get going again?
If any of these items listed above interest you, then watch the video link so you can get some answers to your big YouTube questions. Because I want to see you succeed, I have opened up this Channel Evaluation to allow you all to gain valuable knowledge that will help you grow your audience and become a successful YouTube expert.
Be sure to check out my Channel Evaluation coming out in the near future. Click on the link and watch for the answers, and please subscribe or follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and well, you know the routine!
Again, check out my website for Live Events, Channel Evaluations, Trainings, and YouTube Events so you don’t miss out on all the important information that I have available for all of you.
Watch the Video Below:
Enjoy this video?
Please subscribe to Derral Eves' YouTube channel
#AskDerral is a new YouTube live video segment on his channel where Derral Eves will answer questions for his subscribers. He get’s thousands of questions on a regular basis and honestly, really wants to answer them but to individually answer every question would take more hours than there are in a day and so Derral has come up with a solution.
He will select from a list of submitted questions that have been tagged with the hashtag #DerralEves.com from YouTube comments and Twitter. He will answer those questions once a week in a Live Video Segment called #AskDerral. So if you have a question for the Youtube expert, Derral Eves, then go to YouTube or Twitter, ask your question, be sure to include the Hashtag #AskDerral and then watch the Live Segment each week for the answers.
#AskDerral Live Event
April 29th @ 2 pm Mountain
#AskDerral on Twitter
Subscribe and #AskDerral a Question on YouTube
YouTube Channel Evaluations
Be the Next Lucky Subscriber to get an In-depth Channel Evaluation:
1. Must be subscribed to My YouTube Channel
2. Must be uploading good quality content frequently to your YouTube Channel and really trying hard to make it
3. Must be engaged in my channel by liking, commenting, posting, sharing and encouraging others to subscribe to my channel.
Advanced YouTube Training
YouTube Channel Evaluations
Other Great Resources
YouTube UnderGround Google Community
Ask me A Question