What an exciting day to hold my first ever #AskDerral Live Event with all of you! This is really a great opportunity for me to engage with all of you while answering some really important questions that you may have. Remember to hook up with me on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube if you have a question for me, your trustworthy and reliable YouTube expert, and be sure to include the hashtag #AskDerral, and you will be able to watch the Live Segment that I put on each week to see these valuable answers.
I don’t want to waste another second, so look over some of the questions that we talked about. Check out the video link below if there is any information you can use for your own YouTube channel:
- Do you need AdWords to have a successful YouTube channel?
- What is a hashtag and how do you use it?
- What are the monetization rules for cover songs?
- How can YouTuber’s use merchandise to their best advantage?
- Working with 3 second intros
- Hosting live events
- How do you create 4K videos?
- When did Derral start YouTube and why?
- Do Cards really work?
- How do you get that dropdown list?
- Is Derral Eves a gamer?
- How do you get an icon in the lower left-hand corner?
- What’s better, YouTube Live over Hangouts?
- Can you remind me what that collaboration site is?
- What is the future of Twitch?
- How can I get my videos higher up in search engines?
- Can I get a custom URL with less than 500 subs?
- What’s up with the new analytics?
- Why were some videos flagged when others were not?
- Is there a way to not have all my shares show up under my YouTube video?
- What is the best network to join?
- What does the word “Official” stand for under a video?
- What is the best type of screen recorder?
- How can someone make money on YouTube if they are under 18?
- How can I get a YouTube t-shirt?
- Where do you go for outsourcing?
- Do mobile pages get more hits?
If any of these items listed above interest you, then watch the video link so you can get some answers to your big YouTube questions. Because I want to see you succeed, I have opened up this Channel Evaluation to allow you all to gain valuable knowledge that will help you grow your audience and become a successful YouTube expert.
Please check out my website for Live Events, Channel Evaluations, Trainings, and YouTube Events so you don’t miss out on all the important information that I have available for all of you.
Watch the Video Below:
Enjoy this video?
Please subscribe to Derral Eves' YouTube channel
#AskDerral is a new YouTube live video segment on his channel where Derral Eves will answer questions for his subscribers. He get’s thousands of questions on a regular basis and honestly, really wants to answer them but to individually answer every question would take more hours than there are in a day and so Derral has come up with a solution.
He will select from a list of submitted questions that have been tagged with the hashtag #DerralEves.com from YouTube comments and Twitter. He will answer those questions once a week in a Live Video Segment called #AskDerral. So if you have a question for the Youtube expert, Derral Eves, then go to YouTube or Twitter, ask your question, be sure to include the Hashtag #AskDerral and then watch the Live Segment each week for the answers.
#AskDerral Live Event
April 17th @ 4 pm Mountain ( 6 EST 5 CST 3 PST
#AskDerral on Twitter
Subscribe and #AskDerral a Question on YouTube
Get More Great Tips – Subscribe ➜ http://goo.gl/dWNo9H
My Favorite YouTube Tool TubeBuddy
Download TubeBuddy Free Today! ➜ http://goo.gl/PrGfLe
Share this Video:
YouTube Channel Evaluations
Be the Next Lucky Subscriber to get an In-depth Channel Evaluation:
1. Must be subscribed to My YouTube Channel
2. Must be uploading good quality content frequently to your YouTube Channel and really trying hard to make it
3. Must be engaged in my channel by liking, commenting, posting, sharing and encouraging others to subscribe to my channel.
Advanced YouTube Training
YouTube Channel Evaluations
Other Great Resources
YouTube UnderGround Google Community
Ask me A Question