I’m Looking for a Few YouTube Creators to Mentor for FREE!
So… for the exciting news. There are going to be a few lucky YouTubers out there! I’ve developed a consulting program to help a group of YouTubers get an Ultimate Jumpstart on channel growth & making money with YouTube.
Now, you’re probably wondering how you can be apart of the program and all the details. Well here it is…
1. It’s Free (for all the first 20 students selected)
2. In Person Welcome and Intro
3. Weekly Training & Assignments
4. Weekly Live Q&As with Derral
5. Private checklist & strategies that I’ve never shared before publicly
6. Member support areas to get your questions answered
Listen, there will be 20 lucky people that will be selected. If you want to increase your likelihood, you should seriously consider coming to the VidSummit. I will be selecting first from the attendees of this years VidSummit and that could take all 20 spots.
Click Here to Fill Out Application – https://goo.gl/sq7zmN
Super excited to work closely with a group of you. I can’t wait!!!!
Get More Great Tips – Subscribe ➜ http://goo.gl/dWNo9H
Share this Video: ➜ https://youtu.be/Ix1gnDmuMyI
My Favorite YouTube Tool TubeBuddy
Download TubeBuddy Free Today! ➜ http://goo.gl/PrGfLe
Join My Patreon Community for More Advanced Training
Check Out Our Community! ➜ https://www.patreon.com/derraleves
Check out all My Video Tech Recommendations:
•••••••• Cameras & Gear Used To Shoot This Video ••••••••
Panasonic AG-DVX200 4K
_Audio & Microphone
Sennheiser EW 112P G3-A
Neewer DVR-160TVC 19 inches Outer
_Edited on a Mac
Apple iMac Retina 5K
•••••••• Other Gear that I Use ••••••••
Canon EOS 70D
GoPro Hero5 Black
Sony DSC-RX10M II
_Cameras for Vlogging
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100
Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
Tamron SP 24-70mm
Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8
Neewer 12-inch Inner/14-inch Outer LED Ring Light
★ ★ Be the Next Lucky Subscriber to get an In-depth Channel Evaluation:
1. Must be subscribed to My YouTube Channel
Subscribe ➜ http://goo.gl/dWNo9H
2. Must be one of my Patrons on Patreon.
Check it out! ➜ https://www.patreon.com/derraleves
3. Must be uploading good quality content frequently to your YouTube Channel and really trying hard to make it
4. Must be engaged in my channel by liking, commenting, posting, sharing and encouraging others to subscribe to my channel.
Ask me A Question by using hashtag on YouTube or Twitter #AskDerral
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This help support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!